Professional Liability Errors and Omissions Insurance helps protect a Property Manager from claims relating to an error or omission in providing professional services that can lead to a lawsuit. In some professions such as doctors and lawyers, you may know it as malpractice insurance. E&O claims result from negligent actions for either providing or failing to provide professional services. This insurance provides for the defense and indemnity of covered claims and saves you, the Property Manager, the cost of defending and settling allegations of negligence, even if groundless.
Tailor-made for Larger Firms
Our products are designed primarily for the larger Property Management Firms and Primarily commercial real estate professionals. The most common organizations using these programs include:
- Retail Shopping Centers
- Habitational Properties (more than 4 connected units)
- Office Buildings
- Warehouse and Storage Facilities
- REO or Bank Owned Property
- Owned Property
- Investment or Income Producing Properties
- Tenant in Common Properties
- Coverage Highlights
Our E&O insurance policies are customized to each Property Manager, addressing their most critical exposures. Among the coverage areas included:
- Tenant Improvement Services
- Construction Management and Oversight
- Owned Property Services
- Failure to Disclosure Known Pollutants
- Contingent Bodily Injury
- Innocent Insured Coverage for Dishonest Acts
- Coverage for Independent Contractors
Get the Property Managers E & O coverage you need. Contact us today.
Let us help you cover your risks and protect the financial future of your business. Call or email us, or fill out and return the form on this page.