Axis Insurance Services is a proud Prominent Provider of NAI Global, providing NAI members with Professional Liability and other key insurance products. NAI Global is a premier commercial real estate network with 375 offices and more than 6,700 professionals. Axis Insurance Services is a nationally insurance broker specializing in professional and management liability insurance products for commercial real estate firms, and has been working with NAI Global member companies for over 15 years. We recently renewed our partnership with NAI for two more years.
Axis Insurance Services as part of its partnership with NAI has agreed to sponsorships, exhibits, and educational sessions at select events over the next two years including the 2015 Leadership Summit and Property Management Conference as well as 2016 Leadership Summit and Global Convention.
WHY AXIS INSURANCE SERVICES?
- Our longstanding working relationship with NAI member companies spans over 15 years, including attending meetings, and provides us with the insight and ability to understand the transactional flow and the risks associated with the unique NAI network.
- Mike W. Smith, Axis Insurance Services President and CEO, is a long-time sponsor, exhibitor and speaker for NAI Global and for the NAI Property Management Council.
- We insure hundreds of commercial real estate firms including some of the country’s largest firms as well as many fellow NAI Members in almost every state.
- We’ve developed a Professional Liability program specifically tailored for NAI members which addresses the risk associated with operating in a commercial real estate environment such as receivership services, referral services, owned property and tenant build out in addition to the standard sales, leasing or property management services.
- NAI members can rest assured that we understand your business and that we fully support the network not only with quality products, but also with our time and financial resources to back your network.
NAI Members have access to a select group of insurance products including Errors & Omissions, Directors’ and Officers’ Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Privacy and Cyber related products, and Crime.
- Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance: Also known as Professional Liability, this will cover your legal defense costs and indemnification in the event you’re sued and found liable for negligence, mistakes, or oversights in providing your professional real estate services. Our E&O insurance is specifically tailored to the needs of NAI members. Our staff will review your exposures to design a policy that addresses your risk profile.
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability (D&O): Directors and officers have a legal duty to exercise due diligence while overseeing the goings-on of the organization they direct or serve. With evolving and emerging risks, this has become increasingly complex with directors and officers continually facing potential lawsuits from shareholders, employees and other constituents. D&O insurance is designed to protect your personal assets and that of your company’s. We can design a policy responsive to your needs and that of your board members.
- Employment Practices Liability (EPLI): Protecting your commercial real estate organization in the event of a workplace issue that arises from allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment and other claims is crucial today. Let Axis Insurance Services review your EPLI program to ensure that it addresses exposures that can be costly without the right coverage.
- Privacy & Network Security: Cyber risk has moved to the top of the list of exposures with which companies of all sizes are concerned. Client personal and financial data is vulnerable to cyber attacks putting firms at risk not only for the expenses involved when a breach occurs, but also the resulting damage to their reputation. A Privacy & Network Security policy can be designed to provide both first and third-party coverage to pay for notification costs, forensics, crisis management, liability damages and more.
- Crime: We can provide insurance coverage for employee dishonesty, money & securities, forgery and computer fraud, as well as a number of additional enhancements.
WHAT SOME OF THE NAI MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY
I have worked with Mike Smith and Axis Insurance Services for over 10 years. We appreciate his knowledge of the commercial real estate industry and the service he is able to provide to our company. In addition to our insurance broker he has been a frequent speaker and exhibitor for the Property Management Council and we highly recommend his services.”
Our office has worked with Mike Smith and his team for several years now to obtain E&O insurance. In our experience, we have found Mike to be the most knowledgeable in his field. He takes us yearly through the application process, which includes completing the application in a most thorough manner, dotting the “I’s” and crossing all of the “T’s” so that the underwriter gets a totally accurate picture of our company. In the addition to assisting us with that, he can answer any question posed to him, or find out the answer in a timely manner. Recently, we expanded our coverage with Mike to include D&O insurance and that has also been an easy process. Mike consistently finds us the best coverage for the best costs, and makes the process relatively painless. He is always on call.”
Axis Insurance Services will be updating this section with NAI events we plan on attending, and look forward to seeing you.